Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a 'new in the box' full (can, headers, hardware) Arrow exhaust system with the black alloy can/carbon fiber tip. I bought this system when skooter65 did the forum group buy but I never bought an -09 and am looking at the -07 for spring so would like to sell this exhaust. For pictures see skooter65's post of 1-30-2014. I believe several of the forum vendors have dyno designed maps for this exhaust so if you need a flash then this would be a great time to sort the FI issues and maximize the exhaust potential. I'm located in the San Francisco Bay area. New in the factory box for $700.00 US (local pickup or you pay shipping). Calculate shipping from my zipcode (94070) to yours.

Muffler, dark alum. Thunder w/carbon fiber tip p/n 71812AKN
Collector 3 into 1 p/n 71498MI
Hardware bag

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was pm'd by a member in regards to my price, so I lowered it and mentioned that I believe that several of our vendors have dyno derived ECU maps for this system, a win win if you were planning on getting a flash to sort FI issues anyway...Mark

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes the exhaust is still available, sorry about the delay in response but family matters and a damn lousy computer and operator kept me from getting around to checking my posting, the $700 now includes shipping to the lower 49 states...Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts