Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have for sale my beloved 2019 MT-09. I bought this brand new November 2019, and The bike has just over 13,000 flawless miles. Many of you have seen the build progress in the "what have you done to your bike today" section of the forum, and you can check out my posting history to see where I've taken this bike. Located in Central VA.

My reason for selling is that I have also purchased an FZ1 and it has proven to be more what I want to ride, and I want to thin the herd for other projects. I have taken meticulous care of this bike and it shows. The bike has 0 issues and has never had any issue period. Asking $6000. The bike has an extra 1 year transferrable YES warranty to go with it that expires at the end of 2021. Bike was just paid off, title en route to me! PM for best response or additional pics & video. List of mods below:

Recent maintenance:

Oil changed with Motul 4T 7100 always, Engine ice coolant, iridium spark plugs, throttle body sync, clutch & throttle cables lubed, New D.I.D 525VX3 chain in gold, Vortex steel rear sprocket, OEM front sprocket (stock gearing)

exterior:

Paint matched the air scoops in matte black + custom OEM replacement "09" decals & wheel stripes (can be removed)
De-Badged
Yoshimura tail tidy
OEM yamaha fly screen Painted Matte Black
Pazzo Shorty clutch lever and standard brake lever
Gauge cluster swapped to Black Background/white numbers like the SP model
Pro Taper evo Carmichael bend handlebar
Rhinomoto bar ends compatible with CRG bar end mirrors

Engine/performance/brakes:
AIS delete w/ block off plates
Airbox mod
Sprint P08 filter
Stock exhaust
vcyclenut ECU flash (runs flawlessly)
EBC HH Sintered front brake pads
Shifting ContRoll Plug n' play Quickshifter

Misc:

Tires are michelin pilot road 2's, replaced about 2k miles ago. 85% life left I'd say.
Connector in place for a battery tender/ portable pump
Passenger peg delete
TST industries flasher relay for LED signals

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Registered
566 Posts
What brand are the rear passenger peg block-off plates?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful, GL with the sale!
Thanks! it's been well taken care of. I will likely pay off the loan on monday and drop the price accordingly, since that seems to be what's keeping people from buying this bike :)

Reactions: MK3Brent

·
Registered
337 Posts
@Jaronv74 shame to see you! But I understand. You’ve been a solid contributor to this forum. Best of luck with sale. PS, I may make my way down to Staunton if your down to show me some good roads around there

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Jaronv74 shame to see you! But I understand. You’ve been a solid contributor to this forum. Best of luck with sale. PS, I may make my way down to Staunton if your down to show me some good roads around there
Dont worry I'm not leaving the forum! Who knows, I may snag a 2021+ ;) Let me know when you're heading down this way, I gotcha covered!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump, price drop and went ahead and paid off the bike. Title will be in my possession within a week!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts