I purchased this triple torque master from Yamaha brand new.
My plan was to customize, ride for a while, then sell to some lucky rider.
So do you feel lucky?
Sale price: $6395.
Over $4200 of high-quality modifications included, because a baby turtle dies every time you part out a bike.
Due to a constellation of unfortunate events last year, my only rides were mainly to dial in the suspension and fueling. So mileage is still under 2,000!
You essentially get a new bike with over $4K of mods.
Fast and flickable makes it fun to ride.
Act now! Supplies are limited to one.
Location: Panama City Beach, FLA
- Akrapovic Titanium Full Exhaust
- Penske 8983 Rear Shock with 600lb/in Spring
- GP Suspension Fork Kit.
- Fork Springs (0.90kg/mm)
- Engine Control Unit (ECU) Reflash
- EJK Electronic Fuel Kit
- Graves Smog Plates
- Spiegler Brake Lines Front and Rear; Black/Silver Fittings and Bolts
- Speigler Speed Bleeders Front and Rear
- EBC Double-H Sintered Superbike Brake Pads
- T-Rex Swingarm Rear Stand Spools
- Custom Seat with FZ-09 Embroidery
- Fabbri Windscreen
- R&G Tail Tidy w/ License Plate Light
- Rizoma Action LED Turn Signals Front and Rear (4)
- Rizoma Tail Light
- JPR (USA) Performance Levers
- Peg Pivot Kit (Removable pegs for easy reversal and jack stand use)
- Rear Brake Fluid Reservoir Painted
- Woodcraft Frame Sliders
Photo with custom (Eddie) seat
Penske 8983 Rear Shock and Spring
Akrapovic Full Exhaust Titanium
Rizoma front and rear LED signals, JPR levers, and Fabbri screen
Spiegler brake lines and speed bleeders