Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stock foot pegs are tiny and are uncomfortable on long rides. Does anyone know if foot pegs from other bikes such as a V-Strom etc. will fit on the existing FZ9 brackets? Pivot Pegz would be great but I can't seem to find a source that says it will fit the FZ9 hardware.

Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
The stock foot pegs are tiny and are uncomfortable on long rides. Does anyone know if foot pegs from other bikes such as a V-Strom etc. will fit on the existing FZ9 brackets? Pivot Pegz would be great but I can't seem to find a source that says it will fit the FZ9 hardware.

Thanks!
If I am right, Rizoma has adjustable ones for the MT/FZ-09

·
Registered
962 Posts
FZR6/FJR and several others supposedly fit. I ordered a set of FZ6R pegs today on EBay for under $10 delivered. Because of the rubber - they will be a little taller than the stock FZ-09 pegs, but that's actually what I was looking for. MFW Vario and a couple of other alternatives exist for moving their location - but for rubber inserts you'll need the OEM style... Foot Pegs Front Footrest for Yamaha FJR1300 FZ1 FZ6 FZ6R FZ400 XJR1200 XJR1300 | eBay
Auto part Font Rim Wheel Motorcycle accessories Speaking of VStrom, we seem to have the same tastes in motorcycles... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Motorcycle

Whatever you get - make sure you get replacement pins, because one of them is riveted...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts