Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name's Jesse, I live in upstate NY. I just purchased a rapid red FZ 09 a couple weeks ago, the dealer installed a couple goodies (M4 slip on [sounds amazing] power commander and an eliminator for the hideous fender) I signed all the paper work and the next day it was 'gorgeous' out (gorgeous in March being 40 and sunny in NY) and my bike wasn't ready yet. The following week was snow and cold so I had to wait it out. It didn't get any warmer, and I had a vacation booked in Miami, where I'm currently laying sleepless, watching all the happy (and helmetless) motorcyclist riding around. I thought I'd check out the forums and make myself more anxious to get home to my new machine. I'm already finding myself spending money on it, and I don't even have it yet. Just figured I'd say hello and introduce myself. I don't have any pics, but I'm sure you guys know what it looks like haha :D

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome Jesse, and congrats on the new bike.......hope you get to ride it soon! It will definitely put a huge smile on your face.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well at least you are in a warm place. Where a bouts in NY are you from?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome! You're not the only one who has spent money on it before receiving it!!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome and ride safe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure if this is gonna work from my phone but I'll give it a whirl. Picked up my new bike this morning! It's a balmy 25 degrees out today, so the ride home was short. We're supposed to get some decent weather this weekend so I'll be putting on some break in mileage.
image.jpg

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey guys, my name's Jesse, I live in upstate NY. I just purchased a rapid red FZ 09 a couple weeks ago, the dealer installed a couple goodies (M4 slip on [sounds amazing] power commander and an eliminator for the hideous fender) I signed all the paper work and the next day it was 'gorgeous' out (gorgeous in March being 40 and sunny in NY) and my bike wasn't ready yet. The following week was snow and cold so I had to wait it out. It didn't get any warmer, and I had a vacation booked in Miami, where I'm currently laying sleepless, watching all the happy (and helmetless) motorcyclist riding around. I thought I'd check out the forums and make myself more anxious to get home to my new machine. I'm already finding myself spending money on it, and I don't even have it yet. Just figured I'd say hello and introduce myself. I don't have any pics, but I'm sure you guys know what it looks like haha :D
Welcome!! Goody goodies from the dealer there lol.

Would love to see some pics anyway mate, we all love seeing more of these bikes.

Some vids of that lovely exhaust sound would also be most welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts