Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I'm consolidating the potential fly-screen options for this bike. I've got most of them together, but there is one that I remember seeing on this forum but now can't find. If any of you remember seeing the small fly-screen with the diagonal relief on the non-display side, can you point me at the thread/seller's link. I'm not sure if I want to get it, but I'm trying to go minimal and can't remember exactly what this one looks like.

Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
All,

I'm consolidating the potential fly-screen options for this bike. I've got most of them together, but there is one that I remember seeing on this forum but now can't find. If any of you remember seeing the small fly-screen with the diagonal relief on the non-display side, can you point me at the thread/seller's link. I'm not sure if I want to get it, but I'm trying to go minimal and can't remember exactly what this one looks like.

Thanks
It's the Fabbri Gen-X screen, here's a link to their page:

Fabbri - Accessori per moto dal 1950

·
Registered
294 Posts
Maybe I'm the odd man out...but the fabbri looks like someone found an unfinished piece of aluminum and just bolted it to the bike. Does not match the lines or IMO flow with the bike at all. Looks like a prop from a Mad Max movie.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Maybe I'm the odd man out...but the fabbri looks like someone found an unfinished piece of aluminum and just bolted it to the bike. Does not match the lines or IMO flow with the bike at all. Looks like a prop from a Mad Max movie.
I'm with ya on that Bashar.

I think it looks like a one eared dog. Kinda lop sided.

But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ah yes, the Gumby windscreen LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts