Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a quick preview of the results of my parts install party, the Ohlins front & rear are done, the custom LED taillight w/switch done, M4 installed, SW Motech sump
guard done, armored/repaired sump w/low profile plug done, already had the rivco signal mirrors and graves tail installed, the seat concepts foam & cover in progress
(staples to long waiting for delivery), Carmichael bars installed waiting for tap for end weights, ECU flash done. will post detail pics later bike is in Abq. at mechanics home
and I will be going by today for final adjustments and pics, here is a pic he sent yesterday.
Rick Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Auto part Everyday carry Plastic

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here's a quick preview of the results of my parts install party, the Ohlins front & rear are done, the custom LED taillight w/switch done, M4 installed, SW Motech sump
guard done, armored/repaired sump w/low profile plug done, already had the rivco signal mirrors and graves tail installed, the seat concepts foam & cover in progress
(staples to long waiting for delivery), Carmichael bars installed waiting for tap for end weights, ECU flash done. will post detail pics later bike is in Abq. at mechanics home
and I will be going by today for final adjustments and pics, here is a pic he sent yesterday.
Rick View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149
Dude... screw the bike parts... is that an owl!?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still waiting for shorter staples for the seat and a 16x1.5mm tap to put the stock bar ends on the Carmichael bars. Here's some additional pics from
my visit yesterday including some close-up shots of the armored sump in place and the modification to the SW Motech guard to access the recessed
low profile drain plug without having to remove the bottom plate. Rick Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Auto part Vehicle Motor vehicle Engine Motorcycle Bumper Automotive exterior Rim Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Fender Muffler Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
190 Posts
still waiting for shorter staples for the seat and a 16x1.5mm tap to put the stock bar ends on the Carmichael bars. Here's some additional pics from
my visit yesterday including some close-up shots of the armored sump in place and the modification to the SW Motech guard to access the recessed
low profile drain plug without having to remove the bottom plate. Rick View attachment 10173 View attachment 10174 View attachment 10175 View attachment 10176 View attachment 10177
The Fabbri looks great on your bike! I had to cut the holy hell out of mine to make it fit around the controls. I have the Buell 1125cr swapped clubman bars, tho. You really lucked out that it all fit so nicely! Nice job parts shopping! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts