Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I checked out the website and the price he's asking for a flash is ridiculously low--there HAS to be a catch.
No catch..he is charging a reasonable rate ...the price seems low because the other companies are raping people on flashes

·
Vendor
1,576 Posts
hi guys! really excited to be a vender. I promise no catch, search for me on the internet and ebay and you will find nothing but positive feedback. I think for a remote tune $80 is a very fair price. Speed limiter is not defeated yet but I have some things to try this weekend. Ill keep everyone posted. I also will have my m4 fuel maps done by the end of the weekend right now just have them for a stock bike. after the m4 I will be adding the akro carbon/stainless system to my bike to make fuel maps.

I know some people will be skeptical because of my price, but I have a satisfaction guarantee, not happy Ill refund your money and return it to stock. Ive been flashing over two years r1's and r6's and have total confidence you will be blown away.

·
Registered
196 Posts
hi guys! really excited to be a vender. I promise no catch, search for me on the internet and ebay and you will find nothing but positive feedback. I think for a remote tune $80 is a very fair price. Speed limiter is not defeated yet but I have some things to try this weekend. Ill keep everyone posted. I also will have my m4 fuel maps done by the end of the weekend right now just have them for a stock bike. after the m4 I will be adding the akro carbon/stainless system to my bike to make fuel maps.
When you get the akra carbon map, and the speed limiter removed, you've got my money, guaranteed.

Reactions: Niner and vcyclenut

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Great, already have the throttle cut defeated and A mode default, just hoping for a speed limiter defeat. Keep up the good work.

A bunch of us have the Arrow exhaust, but I have a PCV with Auto Tune, so custom map not needed.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Where are you seeing that?

Website feels kinda 2004-ish, along with type-o's... it doesn't instill confidence.... just sayin'
Its right under the "start up in which mode" drop box on the custom page.

"include approx 70mph crusie control in b mode? By clicking yes customer acknowledges fact that in 5 th gear while in b mode motorcycle will not slow down from highway speeds without hitting the brakes."

·
Registered
108 Posts
So this flash will fix the snatchy throttle similar to other flashes talked about on the forums?

Cruise control could be interesting, rarely used.

·
Vendor
1,576 Posts
Where are you seeing that?

Website feels kinda 2004-ish, along with type-o's... it doesn't instill confidence.... just sayin'
fair enough, I built it myself over the last week and a half. I have always used facebook or e bay as my advertising medium and did not need a web site. Most r1 and r6 owners like facebook. it seems most fz09 owners do not. the website will improve as I keep developing it. Obviously for what I charge I can not afford to pay someone to develop the site.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am hoping this turns out to be another option for us FZ-09 owners but i wont send mine in until i see results from others!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
No catch..he is charging a reasonable rate ...the price seems low because the other companies are raping people on flashes
No one is raping people, after all the time and hard work everyone has put in to improve this bike since the FZ-09 was released the prices are more than fair.

The FZ-09 wouldn't perform the way it can today if it wasn't for the efforts and dedication of all the tuners who've been there since day one. If it wasn't for guys like Nick from Stoltec or Marthy working with manufactures like Flashtune, Penske, GPR, Spiegler or Woodcraft to name a few to get us FZ-09 accessories & performance mods as quick as possible, we would not have all the options we have today. Also, there was many others on these forums like myself who have donated their brand new bikes to other vendors for R&D on products.

The prices they charge are fair, and because we have all these vendors, we have a wide range of options in quality and price for every FZ-09 owner out there.

Motorcycling is not just a business, its also a community of passionate hobbyist who would like to make a living by making our rides a better experience.

So when you think something is too expensive, you should also think that your helping the community and making it worth while for all those tuners to be there when we buy our next bikes. Because no bike is ever perfect from the factory.

·
Registered
260 Posts
hi guys! really excited to be a vender...I know some people will be skeptical because of my price, but I have a satisfaction guarantee, not happy Ill refund your money and return it to stock. I've been flashing over two years r1's and r6's and have total confidence you will be blown away.
Please explain a little more about the cruise control option. Obviously there has to be some electronic switch apparatus for the rider to activate the cruise control.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.