Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here came for help. I have a 2015 FZ09 and finally got around to putting an akrapovic exhaust on it and have a flash tune bike side tuner I just put on. I was expecting more straight forward options on premade maps for certain exhausts but im not seeing that. Are they on there or do i have to map myself?

·
Registered
254 Posts
New here came for help. I have a 2015 FZ09 and finally got around to putting an akrapovic exhaust on it and have a flash tune bike side tuner I just put on. I was expecting more straight forward options on premade maps for certain exhausts but im not seeing that. Are they on there or do i have to map myself?
If you're looking for a fuel map, I believe you can import DynoJet PCV maps into your FT image.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I did a bunch of reading on here after posting. Sounds like i have to disable closed loop in order for a map to be effective?

·
Vendor
1,467 Posts
the graves map that is available in the software will work very well with your akrapovic pipe. much better then you trying to make your own map if you dont have proper equipment and are just going to import DJ maps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts