Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im leaving town in about 3 hours but wanted to post up since a lot of people have asked.

I will be adding it to my website when I get home next week

same features as fz09 including speed limiter removal, price will be $180

I will need a couple test pilots to verify fueling maps will work will offer discounts on first few flashes.

since im leaving the cont usa my internet access will be limited to none, I will answer questions when I get back.

spread the word

·
Vendor
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been waiting on the flash. Why is it doubled over the FZ-09?
Simple, it's twice as awesome!! I will get mine done this month hopefully, next month at the latest.
because I have to use the newest software and pay $100 license fee for each ecu I flash. It is the same price as the fz09 speedlimiter removal flash. All fj09 flashes will have the speedlimiter removed, with the fz there is the option to not remove it

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sent my ECU in early this week. Really looking forward to the same great flash on the FJ that David did on my FZ. Hope the PCV stock fuel map works out with the reflash.

·
Vendor
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sent my ECU in early this week. Really looking forward to the same great flash on the FJ that David did on my FZ. Hope the PCV stock fuel map works out with the reflash.

My stock fuel map works great with it, ive flashed 3 fj's that were stock all very happy

·
Registered
55 Posts
what is the difference in the Vcyclenut flashing and a manufacture flashing?

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah for the fz09. I need to get mine done, and ride it everyday now.

·
Vendor
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah for the fz09. I need to get mine done, and ride it everyday now.
the factory reflash is jut to try to fix the snatchy throttle which it improves just not as much as my flash as many people on this forum can tell you

my flash does that, adds a fuel map, removes the top speed limiter, enables ecu controlled quick shifting, customizes all three throttle modes, diables the ais, and injector decal cut and turns the fans on earlier

I have a no down time option on the site now where I send you a flashed ecu then you send your ecu back to me, there is the option to keep my ecu or to have your original ecu reflashed and sent back , I have not advertised but can not keep the three ecu's I have in stock, I already have one person on the waiting list if you wanted to get put on the waiting list you just need to purchase the flash then when the ecu comes in you can purchase the no down time option, In the end the option costs $50 if you keep my ecu and $75 if you want your original ecu back

any other questions let me know

david
vcyclenut.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
^^^^ That's sounds great. Next Pay check will be to you. Love the no down time option. Does your flash come with that kickass sticker :)

Reactions: vcyclenut
1 - 20 of 39 Posts