1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We'll have to wait until a side by side comparison with its competition is done. In a comparison between the RC390, CBR500, Ninja 300 and the CBR300... the CBR300 was voted "best handling" bike of the bunch. If the R3 can best the CBR300 in that category, Yamaha will likely dominate the market segment.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Steve; since we both know that your current location is not the best for this sort of bike, and because you're a great guy, I have come up with a solution. You can buy one and:angel7: leave it at my place. I wouldn't extend this generous offer to just anyone!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Steve; since we both know that your current location is not the best for this sort of bike, and because you're a great guy, I have come up with a solution. You can buy one and:angel7: leave it at my place. I wouldn't extend this generous offer to just anyone!
I'll leave it at your place with the understanding you are responsible for Full Coverage Insurance, All Timely Maintenance, and to adhere to ATGATT whenever riding my R3. :D

PS And I stay at your place Rent Free whenever in the area. Please keep the fridge stocked when I'm in town.:cool:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Available from January 2015 my ass. I'm still waiting for the dealership to call half way through March.

Reactions: Rc racer

·
Registered
54 Posts
Available from January 2015 my ass. I'm still waiting for the dealership to call half way through March.
Me too! Checked in at my dealership yesterday and they tell me its expected in next week's shipment. My hopes are not that high though since that's the same story I have gotten for the last three weeks.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stealerships (both car and MC) are absolutely clueless. When they arrive they arrive.

A quick call to the Yammy Main USA office in Calif may shed some light, but the worst deals are always when a anew model is introduced.:(

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I don't foresee a lot of wiggle room on a bike this cheap anyway.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't foresee a lot of wiggle room on a bike this cheap anyway.
Exacy. That is why the stealers in the SunBelt States will add Freight, Set-up, Dealer Fee, Title Fee, and User Fee to every bike for the first 6-12 months depending on inventory levels. Really sucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts