Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there guys, my name is Nick. I am down here near Austin. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and getting some new info on this new powerplant! I currently have a Triumph Bonneville as my one and only for the daily driver. I think that I will be looking for a new toy in the very near future so that I can get out and enjoy some of these amazing roads we have out here. One that I can really twist, turn, and go!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello there guys, my name is Nick. I am down here near Austin. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and getting some new info on this new powerplant! I currently have a Triumph Bonneville as my one and only for the daily driver. I think that I will be looking for a new toy in the very near future so that I can get out and enjoy some of these amazing roads we have out here. One that I can really twist, turn, and go!
Pics or the bike isn't real!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think that anyone would put a picture that bad up and say it is their bike. I would do that with a much nicer bike and a much better picture. I will try to grab a few more in the parking lot during my break at work. The boss men around here are kind of ball busters.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts