Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think about the bike so far i just got mine thursday afternoon and ive put a solid 300 miles on it already went for pertty long ride today and as alot of people have said the throttle is a little annoying at times and the seat is a little small and hard for me but i just rode standing for a minuet and it felt better :glasses1: all the reviews have been saying they only get about 38mpg but im getting 50ave but ive been in b mode and taking it pretty easy to get er broke in but the bike is very fun in the twistys i went to tortilla flats today and a guy on his zx-10r was having trouble keeping up so thats about it ... cheers :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
20 Posts
ive been in b mode and taking it pretty easy to get er broke in but the bike is very fun in the twistys i went to tortilla flats today and a guy on his zx-10r was having trouble keeping up so thats about it ... cheers :eek:ccasion14:[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear you like the bike:encouragement: Also nice to know you can smoke a ZX-10 while you are taking it easy in b-mode!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yeah i pulled over later to take a break and he pulled up next to me asking what size it was he was a little shocked when i told him its only a 850

1 - 5 of 5 Posts