Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Did you get your issue sorted out? I never heard back from you this weekend. Like I said before, the ballast has a slight buzz when it is on, that is most likely what you're hearing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love it!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hello there,

Does this retro fit eliminates the front blinkers, I can't get to see any attachment with the light mounted so I apologize in advance if this has been answered.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I have been busy this week. 3 headlights in house. Just got two of them done this weekend, and one of those was the FZ09 belonging to cjhorton! He wanted to be my test subject, and it worked out well. I am extremely excited about the results, I was worried the entire time that the headlight was going to be too small...

hallo! Sell it to me or You can not create the same thing?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Here's another Chads creation. He got out of business a while ago. There's some how to I think here and there if you search. Something like heating up your headlight in the oven until you can split it in 1/2 then reglue it together...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,260 Posts
Sorry to keep bothering you
Where is the projector headlights of the FZ-09 here and there can I buy?
AHR is no longer doing the projector conversion. I know of no company offering what you want.
You will have to do it on your own. There are a few people here on this forum that have done the work themselves.

To learn how to do it, you will have to do a Google search. "FZ09 projector headlight".
Sorry that I couldn't be any more help. Good luck with it.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts