Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought bike on Jan 12th and after seeing many subjects talked about decided to join the group. Not planning on doing many mods for bike only a few and with all questions posted answered in detailed made this the place to go. And am very HAPPY with bike .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, bike was built for my style everyday ride with short burst of speed was my idea when buying and it does fit both pretty good

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Spencer, TN. You live in a great spot to ride. I went to boarding school in Bell Buckle and loved riding in your neck of the woods. Fall Creek Falls, Bershiba, Sewanee, et all. I live next to the North Entrance to the Natchez Trace Parkway. Welcome back to riding and you are going to love the FZ.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is nice around the house i live only 7 miles from Fall Creek Falls. Hwy 30 seems to be a big attraction for riders who like the curves u will meet several groups if u are out and about on the weekend.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Spencer, TN. You live in a great spot to ride. I went to boarding school in Bell Buckle and loved riding in your neck of the woods. Fall Creek Falls, Bershiba, Sewanee, et all. I live next to the North Entrance to the Natchez Trace Parkway. Welcome back to riding and you are going to love the FZ.
In my opinion the best roads in America to ride motorcycles are in Tennessee. I used to live in Murfreesboro in the 90's and had a blast riding in that part of TN on my CBR 600F3. I have lived in five different states since and have still yet to find a better place to ride ....even better than Oregon and California in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome! Great Choice! Lets race!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts