Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a GoPro a couple weeks ago after a couple close calls with two-ton missiles and a direct hit to my Jeep's windscreen. I am hoping to get some more interesting footage before the white stuff comes, but for now, I've put together a short video featuring our feral horses, the local lawman, and a few interesting interactions with cagers from the last few weeks.

I'm curious what you all think. I know that I really need to get a better audio solution than the GoPro's built in microphone.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks for posting video and I'm always interested what other parts of the country look like. I like the sound of the FZ so I would get rid of the music and let the viewers hear the revs. Also show your FZ at the start so viewers know what you are riding.
Num nut street sweeper thinks he can beat a crossing gate and the train?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I need a better audio solution for the bike. At the moment, you would only hear wind if there was no music. Well, mostly. Some of the launches you can hear the beautiful triple growling.

The sweeper was trying to be nice. You can see his arm stick out to wave me by just as the bars start to drop, and me trying to tell him to look forward. ?

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,635 Posts
I can't stand people on freeway on-ramps who freak out and come to a complete STOP because they're scared to merge. Best argument for tiered licensing. You want a "Freeway Rating"? Earn it!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People do it all the time on that ramp. That ramp is way too short, semi-blind, and has gravel trucks trying to run it all the time. It is dicey as. One day, someone is going to get very hurt there.

Worst part? The highway department knows it's substandard, but there isn't the money to fix it and nobody powerful lives near there. (Four highway employees live there, but we aren't powerful.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts