Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had 20" of snow between the 26th and 27th, and power went out for four days starting on the 27th here in the Sierra Foothills. Snow is now gone (at our elevation), temperatures are in the 60's, and local roads are mostly dry and clear of debris Took my RD out a few days ago, and today I took the FZ-09 out. Stopped for a couple of pictures.
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Many years ago I was "attached" to Beale AFB and lived in Yuba City for about a year. So many things to do, so many places to go and some great roads to get there. I tried to stay out there but, alas, just not many places to work.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many years ago I was "attached" to Beale AFB and lived in Yuba City for about a year. So many things to do, so many places to go and some great roads to get there. I tried to stay out there but, alas, just not many places to work.
Grew up (mostly...) and spent my working life in the Bay Area, and we retired to the foothills 4+ years ago- Placerville area. Miss the Bay Area climate and riding spots, but don't miss the crowded roads and population density.

Reactions: shamrock
1 - 4 of 4 Posts