Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Finally able to join the FZ club. Been riding a ninja 650r since 06. Brought home my new baby this evening from the dealer I work at. Kid traded it in with 1700 miles. Have a lot of reading to do. Already learned the clutch is extremely noisy and threw in a stainless screw and mut for the cct. Always hated auto tensioners. Thanks for all the info already!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411018278.288957.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411018287.770820.jpg

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the Machine! (((BRAAAP)))

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the fold. My brother in law has a V-rod and all his buddies complain that they can't catch him. I told him " I can catch you ". Sweet new... slightly used ride! And I think you got the RIGHT color.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new/used FZ. Sounds like you've been around for a while also.....lots of senior citizens like myself on here! :cool:

Reactions: Andicat

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All I can say is I am very happy with the purchase. The only thing that bothers me is I keep thinking about the damn cct. I have not heard another FZ to compare mine. First night home I pulled the oem bolt and put in a screw and nut combo. I hear a little noise but more clutch then anything.…

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks everyone. I'm stoked with the bike. Will be adding some Fly Aero CR High bars tomorrow morning.
Have a pic with the new bars yet?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Picture upload on tapatalk is garbage thanks to ios8. Will get this to work. Stay posted…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts