·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My (sort of) new Raven FZ6R -- PERFECTION ON 2 WHEELS. PICS TO FOLLOW!:cool:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice man! Doesn't mothy have yellow one?
*Edit: Marthy

Reactions: Steve101

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yup, he's got the yellow.

I could have saved a lot of time searching if I'd heard him telling me (for several months) to ride it.....really too bad I'm actually hard of hearing.

"Hearing loss is caused by many factors, including: genetics, age, exposure to noise, illness, chemicals and physical trauma. Hearing testing may be used to determine the severity of the hearing loss. While the results are expressed in decibels, hearing loss is usually described as mild, mild-moderate, moderate, moderately severe, severe, or profound."

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What about your 09?
Are you HighJacking my thread.....???

j/k

The '09 is parked in my garage like yours is in yours.....It's a fun bike but far from "perfect" for me.:)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow... I'm surprised. I always saw the FZ6R as a beginners bike, with lower spec brakes etc... I'm still not sure I believe you.

Say Goodnight Gracie :D

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Okay...why is the FZ6R the perfect bike?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It was on my list before the 09 came along... a capable all-rounder from what I've read. The only negatives from owners that I've heard are 1) the weird mirrors, and 2) there are some vibes that creep in at higher rpms... but Marthy can fill in Steve about that. :) (oh yeah, some are dissing the boxy swingarm... hey, they can't all be sexy!)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Steve, congrats on the new ride! I imagine you'll soon be torturing the members of the FZ6 forum with your unique brand of humor. Hope you'll post up here from time to time...:cool:
You gotta admit, it was quiet in his absence! Congrats on finding your ride, and welcome back from "time out"!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Admittedly this below is kind of lame, but better than nothing......Already have swapped out for a wider bar, motodynamcis integrated taillight, Puig Dark Smoke Touring Screen, and adding Denali's in a few weeks. Trust me; My actual pic's are worth the wait, lol:cool:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Lol!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Even an OBAMA phone will take pictures. Hell...we never saw a pic of his supposed FZ09 either.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts