Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to see one in person. Graphite color looked good, and I really liked the way it felt sitting on it.
Just wondering why the salesman didn't call me when they got it last week. He said he would call when they got one.

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Finally got to see one in person. Graphite color looked good, and I really liked the way it felt sitting on it.
Just wondering why the salesman didn't call me when they got it last week. He said he would call when they got one.
You need to go back in and tell him.........he's fired! Pick another one that is interested in earning your business.

Reactions: Yama58

·
Registered
558 Posts
I got that too. I went in probably 2 or 3 times a week for a month, gave my number to multiple sales-people, never got a call either.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I guess I was lucky, my local dealer called me when two of them came in. I went last week on a Tuesday and they were still in the crate/box. I was off that day and sick with a cold, but it didn't stop me from going to check it out. I returned the next day after work and both were sold already and one was sitting just outside the front door. Grats to the guy who got it!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

·
Registered
882 Posts
Both sold in a day after assembly. Wow, that's totally different from my purchase experience where it took almost two weeks before we finally reached a deal.

·
Registered
768 Posts
My FZ-09 arrived at the dealership on the 1st. They {Twin Cities Yamaha in Auburn, AL} assembled it and called me to come see it. So, I did.(80 miles round trip) The manufacturer's certificate of origin hadn't arrived yet. So, I ended up going back the following Tuesday to ink the deal. In the mean time and on a handshake deal, they'd put it in the showroom with a do not sit on me/sold sign.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
If you live in San Diego, fun bike center has 2 of them as of yesterday. I was the guy that bought one that was supposed to be called on. I walked in and had the means so I did it, the salesman told me after that he had two people he was supposed to call. Yay for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts