Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
congrats! Looks sweet, got to sit on one of these recently, compared to my FZ-09 the FZ-07 felt like a toy. Nothing wrong with that, i'm sure flicking it around corners would be much quicker.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I sat on both and just liked how this felt better. Plus I figured less power would be better for me. I haven't owned a bike in 7-8 years. Seems to be just enough. All usable power but not so much that I will do stupid stuff like I use to on my 2000 gsxr750.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Yeah I sat on both and just liked how this felt better. Plus I figured less power would be better for me. I haven't owned a bike in 7-8 years. Seems to be just enough. All usable power but not so much that I will do stupid stuff like I use to on my 2000 gsxr750.
2001 GSXR 750 was my first bike, bought it as a used track bike from a friend and did allot of stupid things on it too! But I've read the FZ07 is not too far from the FZ09 in power, so take it easy for a while.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the Liquid Graphite crew.

I added shorty levers and also rotated the lever/mirror part to perfectly fit my hands.
I add them to all my bikes. I just really like how more control I feel they give with braking and shifting.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
One of our dealerships in the city has had a red one for over a month now. Surprising it hasn't sold... maybe because I sat on it? :eek: Looks good in VR!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts