Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can officially say that I will be a Californian again. Will be back in Nothern CA by mid April.. So looking forward to riding in some of the best places on earth again instead of the dustbowl!! :cool:

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Sacramento, lets ride!
I gave notice Friday.. 11th is the last day in this hole.. then its out to Vacaville.. SOON!!! From Monterey to Ft Bragg, Reno, Tahoe..to the redwoods.. ooo boy am I ready!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in humboldt. i could meet you in fort bragg for a ride on the 1.
I gave notice Friday.. 11th is the last day in this hole.. then its out to Vacaville.. SOON!!! From Monterey to Ft Bragg, Reno, Tahoe..to the redwoods.. ooo boy am I ready!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Congrats! Im in Crockett about 25 miles from Vacaville. There is some great riding close by for sure. Berryessa, Napa, etc.

Daniel

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The last time I went to Berryessa was almost the last time went anywhere. I had some drunk moron drag his ski boat into my lane.. pucker factor for sure!! I haven't been back since, but it'd been a couple of decades since then.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just tell that everyone posting doesnt have Orange bike! :p

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats, I'm jealous! (Used to live in Healdsburg, just north of Santa Rosa, but for now I'm in cold, cold Wisconsin.)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats, I'm jealous! (Used to live in Healdsburg, just north of Santa Rosa, but for now I'm in cold, cold Wisconsin.)
We used to live in Ashwaubenon.. moved down to this hell hole in 2000.. this state is like prison.. easy to get into.. hard to get out!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts