Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow riders. I have been an active member for quite some while and I would like to announce a fender eliminator kit in the making by American presicion metal and fabricating manufacture. I took the size and went there and working on a prototype. The finished product is not fully finished but it will look somthing like this. Let me kne know if some one would be interested in this. May be I'll work out a grand opening deal for the forum memebers. Thanks and waiting for feedbacks. Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Font Floor Plywood

Another photo cuz I can't upload more than one pic each time

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
that thing is pretty huge considering how simple the design is and the other options out there.

what do they plan on selling it for?

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Too low IMO. Make it a bit closer to the bike and put more angle so it doesn't touch the tire in bumps... and flow better with the line of the bike.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are selling them for $75 dollars with free shipping any where in the US and it's Gona be in black finish. The way it's designed makes it very sturdy and not easy to bent. I installed it on my bike with the current angle and took a ride in the canyons and there wasn't any sign of bumping into the rear tire. Will post again once the final product is done and installed in my bike.

Thanks for the feedbacks.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
momo 818, where you out of? I live in 818.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ in Chatsworth, you?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I had the finished product installed today on my bike along with some Rizoma LED turn signals. I love how it came out to, There are the photos pf the finished product installed on my bike.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts