Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to cap this at 15% off discount. More can order, if you aren't on the list you can still use the code. Coupon code to use when checking out is fzled
Use this on the site. I will keep the code good till 7/30/14. After you have paid you can ship them whenever you would like no problem. We will try to keep in the 2-4 business days turn around time. Thanks. T
You can place your order here
fz09 LED Rear Passenger Pegs*
and you can ship your pegs here
Shipping & Returns

We also do powder coating of the passenger pegs and can do this for $40. Any questions let me know. Thanks. T
FZ-09
Some pictures to show what we have done. Not all FZ09 but to give you an idea. If you are wanting something custom just ask, we will let you know if it's something we can do.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Me too.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am interested. Tell me more.
After 10 members sign up I will setup a coupon code on our site. Since there are many different options to pick from you can select the option you are wanting installed in your pegs you send us. use the coupon code when checking out and save 10% or more depending how many members sign up. You send your pegs to us, we modify them with led's per your order and ship them back to you. You can connect them to signals, running or brakes or all three depending how you want it to function. Pegs are sealed from the backside so protected from the elements.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Looks interesting- only problem is I wont be able to part with the pegs for more than 2 days in a row as I carry a passenger most days of the week!
Do you guys do other custom solutions with LED brake-lights.turn signals?

·
Registered
670 Posts
After 10 members sign up I will setup a coupon code on our site. Since there are many different options to pick from you can select the option you are wanting installed in your pegs you send us. use the coupon code when checking out and save 10% or more depending how many members sign up. You send your pegs to us, we modify them with led's per your order and ship them back to you. You can connect them to signals, running or brakes or all three depending how you want it to function. Pegs are sealed from the backside so protected from the elements.
So, without powder coating, what would this cost?

·
Registered
196 Posts
In, depending on price.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Like i said in the other thread, I'm definitely in

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
So, without powder coating, what would this cost?
would be nice to know without powder coating what the cost woudl be too - on the website the cost for the LED lights is $0. I'd be willing to participate as well but it depends on pricing.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
would be nice to know without powder coating what the cost woudl be too - on the website the cost for the LED lights is $0. I'd be willing to participate as well but it depends on pricing.
There is a drop down menu with all the options and pricing. You can select which option you are wanting and the price will change.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
There is a drop down menu with all the options and pricing. You can select which option you are wanting and the price will change.
Yup - stupid me :)

So if i went with 6 lights per peg - it's $47 for both pegs or $47 each peg - $94 total? if its 47 bucks i'm in.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Any one know the total weight of the pegs ? So I can get shipping cost. Im in canada

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Same here

1 - 20 of 185 Posts