Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have ordered some more OEM parts and ordered from Stadium Yamaha again. From my understanding, you order from them and then they have to get it from Yamaha which means your part comes from overseas and takes a LONG time to get delivered. Is there a better place to order from to receive parts in a quicker fashion?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just ordered some parts from motorsport.com, free shipping right now. I ordered a couple of OEM oil filters for $7.88 a piece. They seemed to have some decent prices on parts and other nonsense.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I just ordered some parts from motorsport.com, free shipping right now. I ordered a couple of OEM oil filters for $7.88 a piece. They seemed to have some decent prices on parts and other nonsense.
Motorsport.com looks like a News site. Got a link or better address???

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Yamaha 2014 Motorcycle OEM Parts, Part Shark

Has always been fast for me, I forget exactly, 3-5 days I guess. But they are in my state so quick shipping from them to me. They also order the parts from Yamaha when you place your order, but it is fast if Yamaha USA has it.
Part Shark has the same system as CheapCycleParts. I just tried ordering something under $5 and Parts Shark was going to charge me $10.00 shipping for something CCP's charged me $13.15. I'll accept that savings every day of the week & twice on Sunday's :cool:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I know its better to not say anything if you got nothing good to say, but... my experience with partshark.com was they are the worst. In fact I would say they suck.
i ordered parts from them in early August and never received them, but they charged my cc. You can't call them all you can do is email their support. They said they shipped the parts and never told me until I complained. I still have not received my parts, about $20 worth of plastic rivets and a gas tank hex bolt. They say they shipped them and can do nothing about it.
I ordered the same exact parts from BikeBandit.com and got them in 4 days. From San Diego to NY, that is fast. I will never use partshark.com again ....

·
Registered
666 Posts
I order from RockyMountainATVMC.com

$100+ orders = free 3 day shipping. Everything else is $7! OEM parts prices on average make sense to buy from them since those low ball OEM parts prices at many places are offset by the long shipping times or exaggerated shipping prices. I'm a pretty cheap guy, so therefore I shop around quite a bit...

They have their sh!t together over there too. When something's on backorder it doesn't become some weird mystery. They keep you up to date on the situation and offer to send the in-stock parts, etc. Called customer service a couple times over the years, and they have been very good. Super responsive.

EDIT; Yes, bikebandit is very good too, but I have to pay Ca. sales tax using them. They are lightning quick if you need something though!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I use Bombay Motorsports for everything OEM or aftermarket. Best overall buying experience for me...price, quickness of the items arrival and implicitly trusting the owner and his staff. Like buying from family, no, actually better. 818-342-8585.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi all,

I have ordered some more OEM parts and ordered from Stadium Yamaha again. From my understanding, you order from them and then they have to get it from Yamaha which means your part comes from overseas and takes a LONG time to get delivered. Is there a better place to order from to receive parts in a quicker fashion?
What parts are you looking for

1 - 12 of 12 Posts