1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Reactions: Niner and Nakaji

·
Registered
315 Posts
I was looking at my 2008 Versys parked next to my FZ 09.

Many, including myself, mount the stock Versys windshield upside down, for less buffeting.
It sure looks like it would fit nicely( upside down also) near the headlight, and blend in well at the top, near the instruments.

My Ermax 25cm, that I had ordered, in the darkest tint, should be here in about a week, may play around with the Versys screen, at some point in the future.

·
Registered
235 Posts
LOL, we must share the good...and the bad, to appreciate the good!
Very true.. The bad does make the good look better.. Anybody remember that bar scene in hall pass? Lol

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Oddly enough i think this is the best design concept yet. It fits the already lopsided 09 better than any other shield. The execution is horrible and the price is retarded. I am starting to wish the bike had a centered instrument cluster...originally the lopsided one was cool but now it just annoys me because none of the screens look natural.

Eh i think i need to go to bed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just installed the Fabbri Gen-X Sport screen on my FZ-09 and I though you guys might want some before and after pictures, I know I felt like there weren't very many decent pictures out there of the screen. I'll do a couple angles before screen, after screen, and after screen with mirrors off. Sorry my phone camera isn't that great. I put the pictures in without mirrors because I'm planning to go to bar end mirrors and wanted to get an idea what it will look like without the giant rabbit ears.

Here's the full album on Imgur if for some ungodly reason this isn't enough pictures for you http://imgur.com/a/vSdpD

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have the Fabbri Gen-X T Automotive lighting Motorcycle accessories Vehicle Headlamp Motorcycle ouring screen in black on my bike it looks fine and works great.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Nothing personal to you, but I have to say, I dislike it as much as I did when I first posted how much I disliked it! But hey, it's great that we don't all like the same things.

Reactions: superboots

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like the looks, the price and ordering is a bit off putting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.