Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! (8-30-2014)

I bought two sets of these thinking I was going to install them in tandem; one set proved more than bright enough for what I needed. Indicators are brand new, un-installed, and include Yamaha indicator adapters and in-line resistors.

Why wait until the next ordering period when you can get them now!?

Watsen Design
Universal Indicators
SP-Style

Asking $125.00, Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states

PayPal Accepted. Can usually ship the same day.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see photos of the un-mounted components.

Thank You!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
dumb question but these can only be mounted on the rear right - no fitment for the front turn signals? They look great and great price!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dumb question but these can only be mounted on the rear right - no fitment for the front turn signals? They look great and great price!
Hey Beck,

Realistically, These could be mounted on any flat surface you like; it would just be a matter of making the appropriate holes and/or mount plates. I actually thought about mounting the second set to the fake air scoops but, I already have the Watsen Design FZ-Style mounted in the stock location up front.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
thanks skooter it does help (and makes the decision harder). Not to be a giant pain in the ass but do you hvae any pics/video of them lit up? I've heard they are great just never saw them in action.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks skooter it does help (and makes the decision harder). Not to be a giant pain in the ass but do you hvae any pics/video of them lit up? I've heard they are great just never saw them in action.
No problem at all!

I don't have a video of the rear indicators at the moment but I do have one of the fronts:

FYI: The front indicators are a generation older than the SP styles. I only mention that because the current generation is even brighter !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts