Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like you guys. Pay me 5 bucks + shipping and they are yours..

Hopefully it'll help one of you guys out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll take the taillight! Should fit perfectly in a medium USPS box for $10 if you're okay with USPS. PM me.

Could you also PM me how much the shipping would be for the handlebar to 32224 (Jacksonville, FL)? I might grab that too for an idea I had.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take the taillight! Should fit perfectly in a medium USPS box for $10 if you're okay with USPS. PM me.

Could you also PM me how much the shipping would be for the handlebar to 32224 (Jacksonville, FL)? I might grab that too for an idea I had.
Sure, I got my hands full today with the kids while the wife is working, but I will try to be as responsive as possible. I think the taillight should fit in a medium-ish sized box. Not sure how big the flat rate ones are..Let me see what's around..

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you have the brake light? It's for a FZ09 ? If so how do you want paid for it? I live in Iowa.
Yes it's the stock taillight (brake light). PM me your zip code and I will see what shipping will cost. PayPal is good for these things, 5 bucks plus the shipping cost and it's yours.

·
Registered
143 Posts
cthouse,

I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding the handlebars.... Still waiting to hear back from you.

-Brian-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts