Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I got these Rizoma mirrors a few months ago and ditched my bar ends. After 2 rides, I miss my bar end mirrors hah.

Clarity and profile is great, i just prefer the wider angle of bar end mirrors instead.

The left and right mirror itself are 100% flawless (no scratches at all).

The left mirror metal back is flawless.

The right mirror back has a few scratches that have been covered with black paint (from a drop not on the bike). You cannot tell unless you look closely.

I couldn't capture the cover up well outside. If there is interest I can take a more detailed photo with better lighting tonight.

These retail for over $200 for the pair. I'm asking $130 includes shipping to lower 48. PayPal only. Id also be willing to consider trades for similar quality bar end mirrors (CRG or similar).

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
F/s or f/t Rizoma Dynamic Mirrors $130 NJ

Resurrecting this priced to sell at $120 for the set - i'll also include mirror extenders for both sides included now in the price - these go with the same color black as the mirrors and extend them farther on both side so you don't see your shoulders in either of the mirrors.

I'd also consider trading this set up for a set of CRG or other comparable bar end mirrors.

Product Tire Automotive wheel system Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
price drop to $100 - take these off my hands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.