Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-- SOLD! --
Brand new, and very protective Alpinestars GP-R Perforated Leather jacket.

I purchased this jacket last fall from Revzilla $449 List / $299 Sale (2011- 2014 style)

Alpinestars GP-R Perforated Leather Jacket - RevZilla

Asking $275 with free USPS priority shipping to the lower 48. Plus adding an Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i Back Protector Insert ($50 value)

Description :
Designed to let you feel as cool as you look, the Alpinestars GPR Perforated Leather Jacket features ventilated inserts in its supple, full-grain leather construction for enhanced airflow.
1.3mm full-grain leather provides the optimum combination of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
Integrated Aramidic stretch panels in the shoulders allow full range of movement for extra comfort and control while riding.
Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders.
Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert and Bionic Chest Guards available as accessory upgrade).
Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars’ CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector (optional accessory).
Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants
Perforated leather for ventialtion and use in warm weather

·
Registered
610 Posts
Great buy, wrong size. :-(

Reactions: Davinci

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a US size 44?
Yes that is correct. See chart below. I have a 42" chest and it fits great. 41 to 43.5 should be great for this jacket. If you have a 44" chest I would pass, as it would be just too tight in my opinion.

Euro USA Alpha Chest (in) Waist (in) Hip (in) Arm (in) Height (in)
54 44 XL 41.7-43.3 36.2-37.8 42.1-43.7 24.8-25.2 72.4-73.6

Elbow protection runs all the way down the forearm, leather is 1.3mm throughout the jacket. Top notch construction on this jacket , never rode in. A steal at this price.
I want something that will zip into my pants without modification, and a different color scheme, so I'm selling.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump - Great jacket still available guys

I will throw in a brand new Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i Back Protector Insert ($50 value)

·
Vendor
2,394 Posts
Damn you...

This is my size and I could really use a new perf jacket...
The colors are right...

PM incoming.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Damn you...

This is my size and I could really use a new perf jacket...
The colors are right...

PM incoming.
this jacket brings instant chuck norris celebrity status without the high cost of maintaining a goatee

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold !

Reactions: Niner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts