Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm selling the FZ to open up some garage space for a future purchase. Got a new bike picked out so I'd like to move this guy to a new home...PRICE UPDATE #2: Down to $7,200, pick this up and all the stock components come with it, tail light, shock, fork springs, bar, bar clamps, exhaust. **Mileage update** 1,720 miles currently on the clock.

Mods are as follows:
Arrow Full Exhaust
Stoltec Flash for Arrow w/o baffle
Speigler front/rear braided lines (custom front lines for the R1 master and Buell bars)
R1 radial brake master cylinder, from 2010
Evotech brake fluid reservoir
speed bleeders front
Rizoma tail light
Watsen Design front and rear LED signals (rear custom mounted)
Custom LED flasher relay
Horn relocated
Shorai Lightweight Battery
Graves Fender Eliminator
Graves Air Injection Block Off Plates
AHR HID retrofit head light w/blue led ring
White LED marker lights
Stoltec GP valve and springs in forks
Penske double clicker rear shock
GPR steering damper
Buell bars
CRG levers
CRG Arrow Mirrors w/Rhinomoto bar end adapters
Progrip Grips
T-Rex case savers and axle sliders
Woodcraft frame sliders
Tech Spec tank grips
Harris Performance quick turn fuel cap
OEM fly screen modified for Buell Bars
COX radiator guard

There might be some things I missed... Sorry for the quality of the pics, they're all from the cell.

Anyway, she's in pristine condition and I have the title in hand. PM me here and we'll get contact info setup if you're interested.

Fully built ready to go...!

Thanks,
Josh

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
I'm not trying to be an ass here, but if your bike is for sale, then put a price on it and advertise it for sale. If it's not for sale, then just put up pictures of it in the photo/video section and brag about your bike. This isn't an ebay style auction site. Set a price and put it up for sale........or not.

I'm locking this thread for now, and if you decide that the bike IS for sale, PM me and I'll unlock it once you decide on a price.

UPDATE:.........The original poster has decided to put the bike up for sale and so this thread has been unlocked.

On a side note, the bike looks awesome and has a lot of valuable add-ons with it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, sorry about that I thought I added that. 1541 miles currently, that may change slightly if the weather is nice and I get a chance to take it out before winter really hits. As of now she basically just lives in the garage...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
650lb/in on the shock and 0.95kg/mm on the fork springs - That's for me around 240-250lbs geared up.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I would bump this up since we're starting to finally come into spring around here...

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Price updated as per the O.P.'s request.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still got this, I'm starting to think parting it out and trading it in might be a better route to go though. Of course I am open to reasonable offers and would rather someone take this and enjoy it than turn it over to a dealer to sit on the floor... PM's replied as well.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hahaha I'm sure she'd be thrilled! I'm gonna start pulling some select pieces this weekend so anyone interested stay tuned in the parts for sale area.

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Bike is now SOLD and thread closed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.