Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I’m selling my fz-09. Ive recently moved to the tristate area and I’ve had way to many close calls with wildlife up here deer/bear/etc. So it’s time to let her go. I’ve got just about 8,800 on the clock. It’s got a vcyclenut ecu to clear up the twitchy throttle and to accommodate the exhaust. Recent oil change and service performed. I’ve got all stock parts that can go with it. Also have a rear stand/jack. Antigravity lithium ion battery installed. This bike has seen no track time or abuse. Just the occasional spirited acceleration. $6000. Obo. Clean and clear title. Text or call for quickest response. Five four 0 four 1 9 three 2 three 8. Port Jervis, NY

·
Registered
17 Posts
I make it a habit not to buy anything where the sellers finger is covering license plate.

·
Super Moderator
5,662 Posts
Please ADD a location to you post. "Tristate" area doesn't mean much as a location.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes sorry. I’m located near Port Jervis NY. The bike has VA plates. I just moved up north. I was doing some work for a buddy in his bike. He lives in Jersey. Good eye.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts