Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited first night ride this year to work I work graveyard so this year I decided to purchase Venture heated jacket and gloves so I could start earlier going to work.Plus I turn 50 at midnight so what better way to celebrate my birthday than to go for a ride even if it's to work ha ha.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Enjoy (I work nights as well). Just remember tire and road temps especially early am make for a squirly bike if you aren't careful!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I worked graveyard shift for most of a year once, but I never did get used to it. It was tough keeping my eyes open around 4 AM, and then later when I wanted to sleep, that was tough too. When I finally got back on day shift, it only took a couple days to feel perfectly normal again.

Have fun and stay alert on the way home.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Enjoy (I work nights as well). Just remember tire and road temps especially early am make for a squirly bike if you aren't careful!
Correct sir I used to work on dirt bikes,sprint cars,karts and they all have one thing in commom tires and air pressure are critical to performance ha ha.Take'er easy on cold tires people.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I worked graveyard shift for most of a year once, but I never did get used to it. It was tough keeping my eyes open around 4 AM, and then later when I wanted to sleep, that was tough too. When I finally got back on day shift, it only took a couple days to feel perfectly normal again.

Have fun and stay alert on the way home.
Totally understand Iv'e been on graveyard for almost 9 years Mondays are a bitch ha ha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts