Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sent my ECU off to vcyclenut. I emailed him numerous questions first. He answered them all and very quickly. Today he contacted me when I sent the a ECU to him, returned my call and went above and beyond for customer service. I can't wait to get it back( thanks to him it will be Saturday). Can't wait to get it back and test her out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, he's very great with answering questions from us newbies. I've been waiting for it to get above freezing temps so I can take mine off and ship it out but it's so darn cold that wrenching is just painful and I normally love/enjoy working on the bike. It's so cold that I snapped the clutch cable sheath cover trying to bend it....lol

Fingers crossed this weekend is supposed to be near 40...vcycle you've got another customer in the queue!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Well I finally got to ride with the new flash in today and that snappy beochy little 2 stroke motor feeling is gone nothing but smooth. Now I know what these guys mean by going with a after market flash you will notice the
difference!
Thanks David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts