Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been going nuts trying to figure out what exhaust I want to buy, right now I am between the two bros S1R and akrapovic racing line(carbon). also saw on one site, a full yoshimura r77 system. I cant decide and I am going crazy trying to find sound clips or any advice :confused:. I like a deeper/throatier noise and would prefer to have a distinctive sound over the stupid zx10r's I ride with:p

im leaning towards the TBR S1R, but have some more miles breaking in before I buy. My wallet is telling me Akrapovic or Yoshi..

SO PLEASE any one with these exhausts, or ANY exhaust clips for the 09 post them here! maybe it'll help other people going nuts like i am trying to decide on what noise they want to make.

link to the new Yoshi i found...it wasn't on this site a few days ago. nor is it on yoshimura's own site for an fz09 Yoshimura R77 Stainless Steel Full Exhaust Systems For 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 | Motostarz USA | Motostarz.com

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Here is the Graves system with Power commander V and Graves AIS block off plates.

With and without the DB killer

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is my first post on the forum and I thought what better way to introduce myself than to post a cool video of a bad ass exhaust system being ran on a dyno. This new engine that Yamaha produced has sweetest sound of any inline engine I've ever heard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is my first post here. I've had my FZ-09 since January, but long story short it sat for 2 months while waiting on tags.

I know someone already posted an M4 slip on video, but here is mine for comparison. I went back and put them as side-by-side as I could to show the instant difference. no loud revs as the girlfriend was sleeping inside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts