Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not order from these guys on ebay. They originally sent me the wrong exhaust. They said they would refund me the return shipping cost, so I sent it back. It took 3 weeks to get back to them, in all fairness due to Italian customs. They then waited another week to return the correct exhaust to me only after I submitted a complaint with PayPal. I finally received the correct exhaust 2 months after the original purchase date.

Since then, I have received no return emails from them regarding the shipping costs. I assume it is money lost at this point, but thought I would let others know to shop elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Thats sucks, sorry you had a bad experience. I had the opposite. Mauro was responsive, quick and very helpful in ordering my termignoni. I guess its hit or miss with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aktually very bad expericence with this customer. I send exhaust back, no money back since 2 Months an no reaction via e-mail or letters. Have a look at eBay.....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The website does seem to have "fly by night" tendencies periodically. But ordering off ebay over seas , at least from US to Europe is a worse idea.

So your first post is a negitive one....and on a two year old post nonetheless Hhhhmm......
You didnt even introduce yourself. You seem a little suspicious yourself man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts