·
Vendor
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post regarding my new Ermax screen:

This is what I received last night:

Install was super easy!

Remove the 3 bolts on each side:

Attach the provided bracket using the stock bolts and insert the rubber fasteners:

Then simply slide a washer on the bolts (all provided) and fasten those bad boys up!

And the results:

And I have to give a huge thanks to Ed at MotoMachines for answering all my annoying questions and having this at my doorstep within 2 days!

P.S. Due to the shitty New England weather, I have not gotten to ride with the new screen yet... but I'll update after I do so. :cool:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Wow, did not expect this to look that good. Would look great with darker tint.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
That looks like the best out of the bunch from the short screens. Sorta in between the bubble and touring MRA screen but better more attractive shape. Any vinyl wrap,platidip or paint plans for it? The clear is actually not bad either and almost makes it disappear.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks Niner for posting up yet another cool mod! Looking forward to the ride report. I was at the dealer getting an air filter for my xr100 the other day and the parts guy told me the yamaha screen I ordered might come in by March 15. Come on yamaha...really?

Daniel

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I did some taillights on a Honda Prelude with the following from a Hobby Shop.

Testor's Transparent Black Window Tint Spray Paint Can 3 oz.

·
Registered
272 Posts
looks great but I'll wait for the tinted one to hide all the exposed wires, if the weather clears a ride report would be great RR :cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks nice 9er. Sending you some good weather for riding so we can get an update! I was looking at getting the MRA touring but it seems to me that any type of straight edge that sits over the "Y" angle of the light, looks awkward. That's why I opted for the double bubble. Kinda like yours but it's 14 inches. Really looking forward to your review. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts