Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen anyone post this yet...but I need a solid review before I buy. We were all bugging Niner for his review, but being in CT, I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

So, does anyone have soe seat time with this thing?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Before you buy, Zero Gravity will have a line coming out in the next few weeks. Once I get my bike back I will post a review.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Tell me about it... this weekend we're finally getting out of our deep freeze only to be rewarded with another 15cm of snow.
Oh you guys and your silly metric system :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Thanks...not trying to be picky...but I was hoping for a little more detail...and most importantly how it performs on the highway. I am expecting those lousy bastards in California and Florida to come through with a nice review...while the rest of us are stuck in the new ice age
seriously, maybe they should stop posting about how great the weather is and contribute to providing something useful like ride reports on new accessories. :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Thanks...not trying to be picky...but I was hoping for a little more detail...and most importantly how it performs on the highway. I am expecting those lousy bastards in California and Florida to come through with a nice review...while the rest of us are stuck in the new ice age
You'd think they would have time to write a short review while posing or sipping frappuccino at their seaside internet café. LOL

·
Registered
154 Posts
Screenshot Text Font Sky Technology

Converted so even the hosers can read it. :cool:
Now go enjoy some moose jerky by the fire and wash it down with a Labatt Blue.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have had this screen on order for almost 3 weeks now. They say it will ship very soon so being in Ca I should have a ride report for you about 20 minutes after I get it on lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
I ordered mine from motomachines.com, in light black, quite a while ago. Just sent them an email today asking about my order, the reply was: just got the screens in stock, your order ships out tomorrow. So there will be more on the streets soon.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Getting a little warm here to ride. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
The funnier takeaway from this picture is the "no events" - i guess suntanning and sipping mojitos doesn't make it to your calendar Marthy? :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts