Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody bought the ermax belly pan? I think I'm going to take the plunge...my only issue: ermax doesn't show pics of the color options (purple/black is shown...probably looks good on the graphite model), and I have the T-Rex engine covers (doesn't look like I can have both installed).

Just curious if anybody has bought/mounted these accessories and your thoughts. Thanks.

Plus, a shout out to all the orange riders...the orange accessories look AMAZING. Just saying.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i like that one Doug. I'm really considering biting the bullet on the powerbronze one below - i think it's the best looking yet but unsure if it will work with my woodcraft frame sliders i just bought -10% off too with their code - not a bad deal.

BELLY PAN - YAMAHA MT-09 14/FZ-09 14 - Powerbronze USA

Seems like a lot of parts are coming out quickly for this bike, i hope the riding season will only bring on more as we progress. I'm hesitant to buy things now given many alternatives may hit the market later this year - may be a hope though not a reality.

Reactions: 765

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
The center piece of the Powerbronze is a bit overwhelming to me, and they do not have an all black option, but I am sure that they could accommodate that request. Also, the slits look kind of raggedy. It might just be the picture. I did order their seat cowl last week.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm...the power bronze is a good option. I wish I could see a full bike shot. However, I do like that it seems to have less interference with the engine covers.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Please share. What's this 10% off code? That could make me pull the trigger on some powerbronze accessories.
Search for the thread "we have shiny things" the OP put a discount code in that forum

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Guys, I have a question. Why did you buy a naked bike if you all want to add a belly pan, wind shield, luggage rack etc?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I like naked...but I think a belly pan looks good on a naked bike. I'm not a fan of bare headers.

·
Registered
168 Posts
with all the modifying it would be cheaper to buy one equipped and strip then to add to a fz as much as what people are doing. Going to be alot more in that than buying one new that has what u want on it.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Just because it came naked, doesn't mean that I don't like a streetfighter without a main fairing.

Pure beauty:

·
Registered
168 Posts
And aprilia shiver is what i went to go get $1k cheaper than the 09 but ended up get the yamaha. But naked bikes are getting better looking by the day.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I like adding parts that make the bike unique and fit my tastes. I could care less what you call it - nakes/faired. It's my bike and I'll spend the money I want to get it to look how I want. Plus no faired bike has this engine. That's the bottom line.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ok. Only way to get this motor. That's a legit reason for sure. Not trying to troll. I was just curious.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, refreshing the post back to belly pan talk. :) Does anybody know what "color" Ermax thinks is our "blurple" color. Looking at the color list...i see a "purple", a "metallic purple", a "race blue", and a "satin blue". Which color will match the "blurple" blue?
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Auto show
If I had to guess...I'd vote "metallic purple". Does anybody know?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ok, refreshing the post back to belly pan talk. :) Does anybody know what "color" Ermax thinks is our "blurple" color. Looking at the color list...i see a "purple", a "metallic purple", a "race blue", and a "satin blue". Which color will match the "blurple" blue?
View attachment 2716
If I had to guess...I'd vote "metallic purple". Does anybody know?
Bump....would also like to know this.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Thought we were riding a naked bike.

Imagine you would have to remove it to change the oil???

Body work removal to do any work was a big reason I sold the Ninja 1000 and got my FZ.

I just love the ease of wrenching on da naked machine. Reminds me of my first girl friend!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts