Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much matches stock plastic and black frame/engine powdercoat. Maybe 5% of light goes through, but it gives some depth. It definitely takes the wind off the body but there is more at head level. This height screen will never be in your field of view. Installation is easy, plastic supports are solid and would work with a taller screen. The supports are flush to the top and side of the headlight, so they practically look stock with only the screen removed.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Headlamp Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Alloy wheel Motorcycle accessories Vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior Helmet Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Automotive lighting Rim Automotive tire

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have the 25mm version of that screen. I love how the satin black color blends with the bike.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Pretty much matches stock plastic and black frame/engine powdercoat. Maybe 5% of light goes through, but it gives some depth. It definitely takes the wind off the body but there is more at head level. This height screen will never be in your field of view. Installation is easy, plastic supports are solid and would work with a taller screen. The supports are flush to the top and side of the headlight, so they practically look stock with only the screen removed.

View attachment 3971 View attachment 3972 View attachment 3973 View attachment 3974
Any long term impressions of this screen, now that you have lived with it a while? BTW, how tall are you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any long term impressions of this screen, now that you have lived with it a while? BTW, how tall are you?
OK, I have some miles now and should have gone with the shorter one. They both look good, IMO, but the 33cm concentrates too much wind right under my helmet. I am 5'10".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts