Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As good as new, no scratches, installed on bike for less than 500 miles. Comes with all brackets and hardware. Decided this screen isn't for me. $100 shipped. PayPal (+3%) or Usps money order. Send me a pm if your interested.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very interested. Can you post a pic so i can get a good idea of the dark smoke color?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
doesn't work for me man, here is the message:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

FYI, you can attach a pic directly in the post whether you have a website URL of the pic, or you can upload it directly from you hard drive, use the icon in your post tools 3rd from the right.
good luck!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
right on usmcvet...its working now (at least for me!)

Edit...FWIW, I had that very screen on my bike and I absolutely loved it. I thought it completely solved the wind problems at highway speeds

·
Registered
201 Posts
i like it. it looks like this screen is really solid black as opposed to being "smoked." is that a fair assessment? or is it really dark tinted and the pics dont show it well?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
its just a little bit translucent...def. not solid black. I would say that 'smoked' is a poor description though

·
Registered
155 Posts
The light dark is closer to smoked.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i like it. it looks like this screen is really solid black as opposed to being "smoked." is that a fair assessment? or is it really dark tinted and the pics dont show it well?
It is a very dark smoke, and as LehighLuke said, is somewhat translucent. The have a solid black version as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
As good as new, no scratches, installed on bike for less than 500 miles. Comes with all brackets and hardware. Decided this screen isn't for me. $100 shipped. PayPal (+3%) or Usps money order. Send me a pm if your interested.
Just wondering why you don't like the screen. I'm trying to decide between this and the 33CM?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Going with another look is all. I probably going to go back to stock or get the little PUIG cover that covers the back of the speedo and accompanying wires. In all actuallity, I was strongly considering removing the front headlight assembly and installing a round 7" light for a retro look. Coming from a Triumph Street Triple R, I really love that look.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Going to list on EBay. Thanks for looking. I'll put a link to the Ebay auction when I get it up there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
still available? im interested if you are willing to do a bit better on the price. PM me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts