Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm planning on buying an FZ09 as my first real bike. I don't know whether any local dealers will have it in stock, so I need to check with them to see if there are any available locally.

First thing to know about me: I have given my life to Christ, and desire to love as He does. Enabled by him I love my two children, I love my wife, and I hope to have lot of fun as I get into riding motorcycles. I'm an ex-USAF C-17A pilot. I currently work for Hewlett-Packard as a Project Quality Reviewer on contract to Fannie Mae.

I'm getting started with a 250cc scooter, and hope to pick up an FZ09 before the end of the year. However, if there are shortages as bad as is being stated, I may have to look into taking action sooner.

I'm looking forward to connecting with those on this forum and find a place for me to learn about this bike and maximize my return from it.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome eolith. We're glad you could join us here. We try to cover about anything that we can think of here....motorcycles in general and FZ's in particular. Don't be shy about posting up if you have questions. Again.....welcome to the FZ forum

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome brother!

There is a lot of info here, and more should be pouring out as we get closer to the actual release date. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts