Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! We know the holiday season has struck in full force and some of you may have missed out on our Black Friday Sale. Well, we decided to continue spreading the love and are running our Holiday / End of The Year Blowout!

This sale is currently active and will extend through December 31st.

No discount or coupon code needed, simply add the item(s) to your cart and our website will automatically adjust the pricing for you.

Receive 20% off ALL TST Tail Lights, TST Elite-1 Fender Eliminators, 20% off ALL Womet-Tech Crash Protection, and even 10% off of our TST and Womet Crash Protection Packs!

Haven't snagged a gift for yourself yet? Want to give your loved ones a hint of what you want? Want to protect your bike and make it look more eye-appealing? Stop by our website today, we've got you covered! ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok, so I just spent the last hour on your (killer)website and I have a couple questions please:

1. I'm considering the non-adjustable Elite FE kit, the LED turn signals, and the tail light - is there a combo for that package that may or may not include the relay to ensure correct flash rate?

2. I am in Canada - can you confirm Canadian models have the 2-pin relay for these and not the 4-pin version mentioned which some models may have?

3. The flush mount front signals I looked at mentioned a different option that would include running lights but I couldn't find them on your site - can you point those out to me please?

4. Do you guys ship direct to Canada - if so, any idea the typical lead time for deliveries and if there have been any challenges with import duties or custom brokerages?

Thanks in advance - really love the site and the products you guys offer. Hands down the most informative, clear, easy to navigate site I've seen recently. Makes it easy for an idiot like myself to find products and the video's are ideal - to the point, clear info for laymen, and demonstrative - well done!

·
Registered
24 Posts
No XSR parts :confused:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, so I just spent the last hour on your (killer)website and I have a couple questions please:

1. I'm considering the non-adjustable Elite FE kit, the LED turn signals, and the tail light - is there a combo for that package that may or may not include the relay to ensure correct flash rate?

2. I am in Canada - can you confirm Canadian models have the 2-pin relay for these and not the 4-pin version mentioned which some models may have?

3. The flush mount front signals I looked at mentioned a different option that would include running lights but I couldn't find them on your site - can you point those out to me please?

4. Do you guys ship direct to Canada - if so, any idea the typical lead time for deliveries and if there have been any challenges with import duties or custom brokerages?

Thanks in advance - really love the site and the products you guys offer. Hands down the most informative, clear, easy to navigate site I've seen recently. Makes it easy for an idiot like myself to find products and the video's are ideal - to the point, clear info for laymen, and demonstrative - well done!
Thanks for visiting our site and expressing interest in our products and company. Now to answer your questions/concerns.

1. We just edited the product page around to add in our buy-together ability. Now you can add the Elite-1, Stealth License Plate Light, and LED Flasher Relay all in one ad for a little discount. Add in our 20% off deal we're currently running and that's a deal that cannot be beat.
2. We can't really confirm anything with the Canadian model being that we are located in Florida and have no way of getting a Canadian model bike in house BUT, I will say we've sold hundreds of those relays to customers in Canada with zero issues. With a little help of our relay installation video, you should be able to locate your OEM relay and verify fitment/pin configuration. (More than likely, our relay is 100% compatible with your particular bike)
3. We currently do not have any flushmounts that when installed correctly, have a running light capability. Those are coming sometime next year and more information on those items can be found here! Yamaha Halo Signals - Truth or Myth?
4. We ship directly to Canada and offer a few different shipping options. If orders are placed before 4pm EST, we can guarantee same day shipping and get your parts out to you ASAP. We don't accept payment up front to cover customs fees or anything like that. You will most likely encounter some sort of fee upon receiving your order. Sorry about that but we are legally required to report accurate information on customs forms.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for visiting our site and expressing interest in our products and company. Now to answer your questions/concerns.

1. We just edited the product page around to add in our buy-together ability. Now you can add the Elite-1, Stealth License Plate Light, and LED Flasher Relay all in one ad for a little discount. Add in our 20% off deal we're currently running and that's a deal that cannot be beat.
2. We can't really confirm anything with the Canadian model being that we are located in Florida and have no way of getting a Canadian model bike in house BUT, I will say we've sold hundreds of those relays to customers in Canada with zero issues. With a little help of our relay installation video, you should be able to locate your OEM relay and verify fitment/pin configuration. (More than likely, our relay is 100% compatible with your particular bike)
3. We currently do not have any flushmounts that when installed correctly, have a running light capability. Those are coming sometime next year and more information on those items can be found here! Yamaha Halo Signals - Truth or Myth?
4. We ship directly to Canada and offer a few different shipping options. If orders are placed before 4pm EST, we can guarantee same day shipping and get your parts out to you ASAP. We don't accept payment up front to cover customs fees or anything like that. You will most likely encounter some sort of fee upon receiving your order. Sorry about that but we are legally required to report accurate information on customs forms.
Amazing - I'll be placing my order today for all of those items - thank you!

·
Registered
238 Posts

I couldn't find that combo so I just ordered it all as best I could - here's the info if you care to review the order:

Date: 12-22-2016 15:45
Order id: #51172
Order status: Processed

The Elite 1 FE kit was discounted but that was the only thing that qualified for the 20% off I believe and there was no combo for all three including the relay as you mentioned - at least not that I could find.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I couldn't find that combo so I just ordered it all as best I could - here's the info if you care to review the order:

Date: 12-22-2016 15:45
Order id: #51172
Order status: Processed

The Elite 1 FE kit was discounted but that was the only thing that qualified for the 20% off I believe and there was no combo for all three including the relay as you mentioned - at least not that I could find.
Sorry for any confusion but take a look at the images I have attached for more information. It's not a normal combo but by "Buying Together" it gives you an additional 5% off on top of the 20% off of the tail light and FE. The tail light and FE DEFINITELY should have been discounted so I'll take a look at your particular order to help you out. Shoot me a PM and we will chat privately through there. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We would like to remind everyone our sale is still active and will be running until December 31st! Don't miss out on snagging the Integrated Tail Light you've been eyeing or maybe protect your investment the right way by purchasing some proper Crash Protection!

We would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year we will be out of the office through the weekend and will return on Tuesday, December 27th. Customer support will be in very light duty over the weekend and will respond accordingly. Have a safe and happy weekend gang!

·
Registered
238 Posts
My package arrived today, so for your info if any Canadian buyers are curious:

- 6 items ordered on Dec 22nd
- total was roughly $150USD
- package arrived today so it took 7 days INCLUDING the Christmas holiday break. Wow thats quick.
- Customs import duty due upon delivery was $32CDN or $23USD so roughly 16% duty I guess

Parts look good, stoked to start the install process in the next week or so!

Thanks TST for the smooth transaction and quality parts!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My package arrived today, so for your info if any Canadian buyers are curious:

- 6 items ordered on Dec 22nd
- total was roughly $150USD
- package arrived today so it took 7 days INCLUDING the Christmas holiday break. Wow thats quick.
- Customs import duty due upon delivery was $32CDN or $23USD so roughly 16% duty I guess

Parts look good, stoked to start the install process in the next week or so!

Thanks TST for the smooth transaction and quality parts!

Thank YOU @younglion for the feedback and for supporting our brand. I'm glad to hear the customs fees weren't too painful although we wish they would do away with them completely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts