Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The seat has orange stitching in it and, with the ostrich tan vinyl, is really meant for an Orange one. Its about 1.25" higher than stock with softer foam. Slight lift in front to prevent sliding into the tank but otherwise follows the profile of the stocker. I'm going to stick it out with the Street Rally seat. $200 which includes a $25 shipping allowance. Beyond that, you'd have to pick it up. Round trip from Eddie is about $285-$300 and that is with your stocker base for comparison purposes.

Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
80 Posts
The seat has orange stitching in it and, with the ostrich tan vinyl, is really meant for an Orange one. Its about 1.25" higher than stock with softer foam. Slight lift in front to prevent sliding into the tank but otherwise follows the profile of the stocker. I'm going to stick it out with the Street Rally seat. $200 which includes a $25 shipping allowance. Beyond that, you'd have to pick it up. Round trip from Eddie is about $285-$300 and that is with your stocker base for comparison purposes.

View attachment 10476
Is it more comfortable then the stock seat???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it more comfortable then the stock seat???
Yes... but it keeps you relatively stationary like the stocker. I had L4/L5 surgery years ago now but need to move around so I spent the big bucks for the Street Rally seat.

Best,

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts