Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

For the Aussie contingent out there, our special Members price of $450.00 for a customised ECU remap is available and ongoing for all forum members

This is $50.00 bucks back in your pocket and includes return express shipping - same day service also.

Contact us for details and an order form or download it from here

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Darren,

I'm waiting for my Akra carbon full system(backorder) and DNA filter, can I pay for the flash earlier and ship the ECU to you once my parts arrive?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Darren,

I'm waiting for my Akra carbon full system(backorder) and DNA filter, can I pay for the flash earlier and ship the ECU to you once my parts arrive?
Sure mate, we can do that - if you can email me via the address below we'll sort it all out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is an offer too good to miss.... If I bring it round can I wait whilst you flash it .. ? ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is an offer too good to miss.... If I bring it round can I wait whilst you flash it .. ? ;)
Hey Hunter, sorry mate but you'll have to follow our process which is pretty simple, we'll remap it same day and get it back out to you via express post.

Drop us an email and I will send you an order form to fill out so we know what mods you have to write a tune to suit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is this offer still a available at at discounted price for forum members ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts