Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome Darren to what I consider the most well informed MT/FZ forum.

When I 1st started hunting around for someone to flash the ECU in Aust, I stumbled across Darren & ECUWEST.

The quality of information & level of service I received through several emails & then ultimately having the ECU flashed by them, was second to none. I believe I was the 1st to have my ECU done by Darren for the MT09 & this was the most significant change to the bike. Everything I was informed would happen by flashing the ECU was 100% correct & transformed the bike, being a lot more user friendly.

Quality product, quality bloke, I still stand as one of his biggest supporters.

Keep up the great work Daz & again, welcome.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome Sir.....glad to have onboard over in this part of the MT/FZ world.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Guys for the great rap and welcome.

Our goal at ECUwest is to offer Australian members the best tuning solution for their MT-09's at the best price possible.
Anyone else in our geographic region is also more than welcome to send us your ECU for the best customised re-flash money can buy.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Cheers everyone.

·
Vendor
1,510 Posts
Welcome!!

I get quite a few inquiries from people in australia about reflashing their ECU. I will deff send them your way. Do you flash r1's and r6's also??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome!!

I get quite a few inquiries from people in australia about reflashing their ECU. I will deff send them your way. Do you flash r1's and r6's also??
Thanks Mate, I appreciate that. Yes we flash R1's and R6's, our list can be found here

I've just bought a KTM 1190 Adventure R so we'll be further developing tunefiles for it soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts