Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that waited too long or are just making up their minds, we have a house available. Four bedrooms/six beds, plus a couple of futons. Fri/Sat $560 includes tax and cleaning fees. Post here if interested in a spot. Albert's will hold this for us until April 10th.
You can see the Birdhouse on Albert's website. It's on the motel property, so it's not like you'll be out of the loop on late night shenanigans.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Is that $560 for the whole cabin or $560 per person. I feel like I know the answer but I just want to clarify.

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, that is 560 for the entire cabin for the two night stay. We can also get it for as many nights as we want. Come on.

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
We have to get four, which would give everyone a private bedroom. Has anyone besides me gotten the vaccination?

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So then it's off-lister Mark Brantley and Camp49. A couple more folks needed to make it a super cost effective and really cool place to cop some z's.

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You know what, I'm in. The campground I booked is going to be packed all weekend and I don't feel like dealing with that when I can be around people I like.
Great move. Now all we need is rale to claim his spot and the Birdhouse will be pleasantly full without being crowded.

Anybody up for coming in early and taking Thursday night, as well? I know Mark Brantley, a former FJ09 owner, is keen to maximize his time in the hills and wants to come in Thursday.

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
673 Posts
Great move. Now all we need is rale to claim his spot and the Birdhouse will be pleasantly full without being crowded.

Anybody up for coming in early and taking Thursday night, as well? I know Mark Brantley, a former FJ09 owner, is keen to maximize his time in the hills and wants to come in Thursday.

Though I'm staying in the lodge, I booked Wednesday and Thursday night to do just that. So if you come down early make sure the look me up when you get in.

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
We would like to have one more rider to commit for a private room in the Birdhouse. We now have three:
Mark Brantley, Campp49 and Darf. Cheaper than a lodge room.
3 riders=$186
4 riders=$140

·
Registered
623 Posts
I could probably swing the Thursday night as well. There has to be someone else out there that's on the fence. I don't smell that bad.

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I could probably swing the Thursday night as well. There has to be someone else out there that's on the fence. I don't smell that bad.
Yeah. Four guys, three nights is the golden ticket. Mark Brantley is good for a Thursday night. So that's two.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts