Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are certain of your attendance, then please add your name to this thread.
And let me say...if you haven't considered joining us, then you should reconsider.
Some of the best roads on the East Coast and a relaxed crowd to hang with.
Honestly, I don't know why this isn't a week-long event.

·
Super Moderator
2,742 Posts
What are the dates again for this wing ding? Providing covid doesn't rear up again and slam the borders shut I really would like to make it!
Second stickied thread here in the events section.

·
Premium Member
3,124 Posts
I wouldn't miss it, reservation done and plans made. FJ Rod will probably tag along and maybe Dawg Boy Al as well.
Al is coming for a visit here next week so I'll report once I know what they're gonna do.

·
Premium Member
3,124 Posts
I thought there were more people on board for this?
Since the very first Rally, none of us can figure this out either.
Full Disclosure: FZ/MT09--A Yamaha best seller since 2014= about a dozen attendees.
(Actually this is good because we have never had an "asshat" show up)

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,857 Posts
Full Disclosure: FZ/MT09--A Yamaha best seller since 2014= about a dozen attendees.
(Actually this is good because we have never had an "asshat" show up)
All I can say is that my experiences have been really great. the worst part is that we all live so far away from each other and can't do it more often.

I've come to a few conclusions about motorcycles over the last few years. I think a lot of people buy them as accessories and then never really ride them much. It takes some time to learn how to ride and when you get to 100 + HP and around 400 lbs, they can be a handful until you get experience and develop some riding skills. Seeing how many bikes get sold with 2000 -3000 miles on them makes me think that.

The one thing that cracks me up is that I noticed that I was seeing a lot of Harleys parked up near the street in people's driveways and front yards. I'm not talking about an isolated instance, I see it all the time and everywhere. Can you imagine waking up on a Saturday morning and thinking, time to display the Harley.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Before moving west to Utah I used to make an annual trip with another Yamaha group when it was much closer. I sure do miss those days and had some amazing times with great people. Everyone who hasn't been doesn't know what they're missing.

Keep going and posting pictures so I can live vicariously through everyone that does show up :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts