Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased this tail light off ebay? I am thinking about getting this as a cheaper alternative to the Rizoma led tail light. I would then look to mount the license place under the tail like many street bikes have it. Then i would have to figure out something for blinkers. I just like the clean look that this may offer.

New Yamaha FZ 09 2014 Small LED Tail Light Assembly | eBay

·
Registered
280 Posts
There's a super stock tail lights replacement offered by a forum members here if you look in the accessories forum. Replaces the led board in the stock light with integrated signals and comes with stock connectors

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Has anyone purchased this tail light off ebay? I am thinking about getting this as a cheaper alternative to the Rizoma led tail light. I would then look to mount the license place under the tail like many street bikes have it. Then i would have to figure out something for blinkers. I just like the clean look that this may offer.

New Yamaha FZ 09 2014 Small LED Tail Light Assembly | eBay
I saw that on eBay too -- looks really small. I'd like to see a pic of it installed.

·
Vendor
2,394 Posts
There's a super stock tail lights replacement offered by a forum members here if you look in the accessories forum. Replaces the led board in the stock light with integrated signals and comes with stock connectors

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Thanks for the endorsement! :)
The details are in my signature (below) if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If they would put a pic of it on the bike I would be sold.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I have the Rizoma, and the only issue that I can see is that there is no plastic cover around the light to integrate it into the tail section.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Not much of a description. It looks like a three wire hook up. Is it a brake light only or does it have running lights. Are the LEDs red. Plus I'm not digging the chrome.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So some what as a joke i emailed them saying if i purchase and send you pics on an fz, would you give me a discount. They said i had to pay, send the pics and they would refund me $15. Thats still $35 and i dont really know what i am getting. I asked if there were integrated blinkers or if it was only running/brake light. They responded "brake light only". Im not sure if that means no running light. I have emailed them asking. If someone is interested in the $15 discount to give it a trial run, have at it. I dont want to take the risk and not like it and then be stuck with it. Just email them through ebay and tell them benzimm86 sent you and see if they would do the discount for pictures.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is the latest from the seller:
Yes Running light, no turn signals
6 red L.E.D. taillights and 9 mini white L.E.D. license plate lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts