Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for any other FZ-09 riders out here in east Kansas? Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City area. I have a great riding group out of Lawrence, and we have some Topeka members as well, But I'm the only Naked-Bike :D Just searching for any other 09 riders! Haven't seen too many around here, only a few in the past year.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm in NE OK :p

·
Registered
949 Posts
Eyy, Olathe here. I only know of two other in the area (sure there are more though).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Overland Park.
Awesome! So there ARE other FZ09 riders around my area! I'm currently in Germany right now so I haven't been able to get my bike out this year yet. I come back the end of next month, maybe sometime after that we could meet up sometime! I'm sure the group would be cool with taking some good routes through your area and further. If either of you guys know some good routes you could even lead the pack.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well it's Kansas so there aren't many "good" routes. I take a few trips to Arkansas each year to get my twisty fix. There are a few good roads into Missouri not that far away. I would be happy to take a ride with you and your group.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Well it's Kansas so there aren't many "good" routes. I take a few trips to Arkansas each year to get my twisty fix. There are a few good roads into Missouri not that far away. I would be happy to take a ride with you and your group.
If you Kansas guys hit up NW Arkansas sometime let me know! Would love to join

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That'd be awesome man! Do you have a facebook? We have a facebook page for the group where we post all the rides and events. So if you want to you can add me on facebook and I can add you to the group. Same goes for anyone else who is interested in riding with the group. I know sometime later this summer there is a possible trip down to Arkansas and as well as some trips into MO. Just add me on facebook and shoot me a message on who you are and I will add you to the group, name is Levi Parisot, profile picture is of me and my nephew. Hopefully get to ride with some of you guys sometime! It'd be nice to chill with some other FZ09 riders

1 - 9 of 9 Posts